e-Commerce Shopping Sites
Online Shopping is the sale and purchase of services and goods over an electronic medium, like the Internet. It also involves electronically transferring data and funds between two or more parties.
Shopping is made easier and convenient for the customer through the internet where online shops sell their merchandise through their website or through online shopping portals.
The advantages of online shops are
- Customers can purchase items from the comfort of their own homes or workplace 24*7*365.
- Shopping can be done at leisure avoiding crowds and queues and sometimes pressure sales by eager salespeople owing allegiance to a particular company or brand. Online shops are not restricted by shelf space as a brick-and-mortar store and hence you get a variety of goods with overwhelmingly abundant options.
- Online shops have customer reviews and feedback for all the product and their suppliers, which helps in making informed purchases. When you are not able to make up your mind about a product or a supplier, look at the reviews from other consumers, and you’ll be better able to make an informed decision.
- Pricing is another positive of Online shops since the product directly comes from the manufacturer or retailer without a middle man the price is more competitive than
- Shopping online gives you the desired privacy you need when you want to buy across the counter. Online Shops have a global reach.
- If you reside in a tropical country like India and would want to go on a skiing vacation there will not be many options locally but online stores can give wide options and selections.